Microsoft SQL Developers
Need to transition your database to the cloud and set up a remote system? Microsoft SQL Server is ideal for workloads ranging from small single desktop applications to large Internet facing web applications. SQL Server is only as good as its database design. All of the advantages of SQL Server databases can be cancelled by bad database design and structure.
If you need to develop a new SQL Server database, migrate your Microsoft Access or spreadsheet data to SQL Server or integrate diverse databases, Tatum Consulting Systems can help. We specialize in scalable solutions for small to medium-sized companies. Our team has over 25 years of experience and the business intelligence to optimize your database results. We will work with you to design and develop a comprehensive plan to help reach your goals.
Our Expert MS SQL Development team has developed hundreds of SQL Server applications from CRM solutions, complex inventory tracking systems, accounting systems and mobile compatible applications, all tailored to the way our clients do business. Primary industries we serve include Manufacturing, Automotive, Entertainment, Financial Services, Investment Management, Health Care, Legal, Real Estate and Non-Profit. Our Developers can migrate your existing Microsoft Access database or spreadsheets to SQL Server to expand functionality, improve performance, and create the data reporting you need.
Our SQL Programmers use Microsoft technologies and create dynamic data-driven web applications using C#, .NET, VB and Azure cloud services. Tatum Consulting Systems is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
You can rely on Tatum Consulting SQL Server developers for all your database needs:
- Database Systems Evaluation
- T-SQL programming, including stored procedures, user defined functions and triggers
- Integration with other Databases
- Database Optimization and Troubleshooting
- Development of secure and efficient dynamic SQL code
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Table and index partitioning
- Data modeling
- Analyzing requirements and documenting use cases
- Code revisions and rewrites
- Mobile friendly applications
No project is too small. Simetra Systems can help. Contact us with your project requirements and we will provide you with a scalable database design solution.