Microsoft Dynamics GP
Improve productivity, reduce costs and scale successfully with Fulfillment EDI for Microsoft Dynamics GP from Tatum Consulting.
With the EDI for Microsoft Dynamics GP solution from Tatum Consulting, you can automate operations and eliminate the error-prone manual processes that slow you down and cost you money. Position your business for scalability and growth with our Microsoft-certified Fulfillment EDI automation and the power of the Tatum Consulting retail network.
Experience a Microsoft-certified, universal, reusable connection that delivers greater functionality with less cost and risk than traditional EDI software.
See how our full-service EDI makes managing orders easy, all from your Dynamics GP system.
- Never worry about EDI compliance again
- Retailers’ EDI requirements constantly change. Fulfillment EDI for Dynamics GP lets Tatum Consulting do all the work managing EDI maps or spec changes while maintaining compliance for you and your trading partners.
- Use alerts to manage by exception
- You no longer need to check orders for errors or wait for shipment confirmations. Fulfillment alerts you via text or email when a transaction needs attention, so you can go on with your day.
- Gain visibility into order status.
- While we automate your EDI document exchange to meet your trading partner requirements, you always have full visibility into order transaction status for monitoring and reporting.
- Minimize risk and costly errors.
- Free your business from a risky infrastructure that’s expensive to maintain. Reduce order processing time and unnecessary manual entry data errors while working within your Dynamics GP system.
- Improve system performance.
- You can schedule tasks and processes in Fulfillment to run when it’s convenient for you and your business. You choose how often and when you send and receive transactions from your trading partners, send updates to accounting and more. It’s all within your control.
Greater success means more paperwork, and manual processes will become a roadblock to growth
The purchase orders, invoices and other documents sent back and forth every month between you and your trading partners aren’t going away. As your business grows, more time, staff and resources are required to process them manually by hand, which means more keystroke errors, too.
Stop throwing money at data entry and fixing processing errors. Automate many of your most common and time-consuming business tasks with Fulfillment EDI for Microsoft Dynamics GP from Tatum Consulting.
Wondering how Tatum Consulting compares to other Microsoft Dynamics GP EDI integration providers?
Managing ongoing EDI tasks can be complex and time-consuming. Full-service EDI providers like Tatum Consulting deliver EDI technology and associated staffing resources responsible for customizing, optimizing and operating your Microsoft Dynamics GP EDI solution. Here are some common EDI responsibilities and how different types of providers handle them: