Built for Oracle NetSuite: No more hassle over EDI testing, spec changes or map updates.
A dedicated team of experts will ensure your Fulfillment EDI for NetSuite implementation is fast and easy. And because Tatum Consulting is a proud member of the “Built for NetSuite” developer program, you can be confident that your solution will meet all of Oracle NetSuite’s standards for quality, security and privacy.
Get clear, simple answers to all your questions about Fulfillment EDI for NetSuite.
No sales pressure. No commitment.
Try a universal Oracle NetSuite EDI connection from a full-service provider
Experience how a full-service, universal, reusable connection makes managing orders easy all from within your NetSuite system. Tatum Consulting delivers greater functionality with less cost and risk than traditional EDI software.
- Never worry about EDI compliance again.
- Retailers’ EDI requirements constantly change. Fulfillment EDI for NetSuite lets Tatum Consulting do all the work managing EDI maps or spec changes while maintaining compliance for you and your trading partners.
- Robust ASN solution.
- Our Fulfillment EDI solution for NetSuite supports advance ship notifications (ASN) for all fulfillment models. You can further streamline ASN automation by integrating NetSuite to Pacejet, RFSmart, Ozlink & other third-party WMS providers with NetSuite.
- Gain visibility into order status.
- While we automate your EDI document exchange to meet your trading partner requirements, you always have full visibility into order transaction status for monitoring and reporting.
- Manage all your orders in one place.
- Use one system to manage orders across wholesale, marketplace and e-commerce channels. Eliminate manual order entry and gain powerful insights to improve marketing campaigns, simplify returns and track product warranties.
- Dedicated NetSuite practice.
- Tatum Consulting has an entire implementation and support team of NetSuite EDI experts ready to help whenever you need it. Rely on Tatum Consulting for the trading partner, EDI and system expertise you need.
Wondering how Tatum Consulting Commerce compares to other NetSuite EDI integration providers?
Managing ongoing EDI tasks can be complex and time-consuming. Full-service EDI providers like Tatum Consulting deliver EDI technology and associated staffing resources responsible for customizing, optimizing and operating your NetSuite EDI solution. Here are some common EDI responsibilities and how different types of providers handle them:
Full-Service EDI Providers
A full-service provider, like Tatum Consulting Commerce, has an expert team that handles ongoing management of your EDI solution.
Take ownership of understanding your trading partner requirements and making map changes. The Tatum Consulting team actively manages 9,000 changes from retailers each year.
Manage end-to-end EDI testing and ensures your initial data flow with trading partners is successful.
Communicate directly with your trading partners to manage connectivity, setup, requirements, updates and support efforts.
Proactively monitor and optimize your solution to prevent errors and minimize data entry.
A team of trading partner, system and EDI experts is available 24×7 in the channel of your choosing.
Managed EDI Service Providers
Your in-house team is responsible for the operational and technical details of managing your EDI solution.
When a trading partner requirement changes, your team is responsible for changing the EDI maps. Requirement changes are extremely common in retailing.
Require your team to coordinate EDI testing with your trading partners and validate data flow.
Your in-house team communicates with trading partners about EDI connectivity, setup, requirements, updates and support.
Your in-house team is responsible for monitoring and optimizing your EDI solution.
You will be responsible for contacting support regarding any issues. Real-time, expert support is often limited.
Ongoing compliance, map changes, and 24/7/365 customer support come standard.
Other EDI systems require a unique connection with every retail partner. This error-prone process requires costly maintenance. With just one connection into the Tatum Consulting retail ecosystem, you can connect with all your EDI partners. With pre-built maps and access to the world’s largest retail network, onboarding new retail partners is easy!